Twittering

In my opinion the technology tool that I have found most useful is Twitter. Most of the group I follow uses technology in the classroom. When something is posted that I don't know about...I research it further to understand what is being discussed. One posting led me to Indispensible ICT Tools for teachers Check it out!
The second tool is Teachertube. Here I have found videos to use as a lesson supplement and how to videos for teaching a subject. My favorite is Turtle Math for 2D X 2D multiplication. In my mind there is no greater strategy. Most of my students are proficient at this math concept thanks to Turtle Math.
Last is Facebook for the networking and support from other educators. Some of the best lesson ideas I have used this year came from networking with other teachers on FB.

0 comments:



Post a Comment